Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I may fall over again....

........because I'm so busy watching may hand! I had decided that when the money from the vineyard came through I would treat myself to a remodelled engagement ring. Then I rationalised - I dont need to spend THAT much, so I went ahead and got it done anyway. As the citrine in my ring was looking very cloudy I went in and checked out getting a golden sapphire - more expensive, but it should see me out. The diamonds are the original, and also part of the band. The picture was quite hard to take. I am just about to intoduce it to the real world of gardening.
And if thats not enough to draw my attention away while I'm walking , it may well be my feet. I have had a pedicure this morning, wonderful massage on my ankle which seems to have reduced the swelling heaps, and got my nails painted bright, deep pink. I dont know how that will go with my red patent leather sandals, but they both have that shiny quality.

1 comment: