Saturday, October 15, 2011

Can she do it?

Well I guess you are all wondering how the big get fit for tramping is going. And I am happy to report 15th October, 15days=15hours walked (about 75km). Oh, and the other little matter 800g lost - waaah, you'd think it would be lots more. I'm starting to try out the instant meals that I will take - Food made fast is oh so important when you get to the hut. Then I will have to sample the chocolate bars as they are a necessity....
My sessions of physio have totalling altered my walking style. It has had some unexpected benefits. I can look around without loosing my balance - in fact my balance is better all round. When we had our first aid course test, I could kneel for all 3 resusitations  -when I looked aroung all the other teachers where up on their haunches, and couldn't kneel for as long as me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment