Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bumper Bouncing Baby Blog

Some very thoughtful poses by Theo, now 3 weeks and starting to do all sorts of new things each time we skype him.


Of course most of these new things involve sleeping, but he is definitely trying out a few new positions!

Wait for it.... A smile. Ok so I know it is just a reflex smile, but good to know he is practising in his sleep. My trigger fast finger on the "Take Picture" button of Skype.


A certain air of authority in these next shots don't you think?


And here is a classic to wheel out on his 21st birthday!!

Now, I'm sure you can all see the huge progress he has made since these next two photos were taken. All fingers and Thumbs here.

And only half a smile ...or is that wind

Ok, that's all for now. I have nearly a 100 photos in my skpye gallery, so I hope you enjoyed these few. PS I've sorted out my technical glitches now.



No comments:

Post a Comment