Monday, April 2, 2012

What I did when I was on Holiday with Gran and Grandad

Holiday Snaps by Theo BushReading in bed with Gran






Working on my spoon skills. I'll be ready for that eating lark.


Shake ma rattle yeah!
Wine tasting with grandad!


Cuddles with Great Auntie Heather


Hold on tight to Mum's hair!


Miles of smiles for Gran



Tough Guy stuff with Grandad


I'll be into coffee soon too! I think I can do that drinking from a cup stuff.


All boxed up to practise my sitting.



The usual stuff like a bath with Dad


Gran's bangle gets some serious attention at the cafe


Yummy food all round at the E cafe - and all I got was a bangle to suck on.


I did let Mummy and Daddy go out on their own.



1 comment:

  1. WARM FUZZIES!! Was getting sick of browsing my photos of Theo, so good to see some new ones. Special with his Gran and Grandad - brought back memories of you guys with my babies. You're fabulous grandparents :)

    ReplyDelete