Monday, October 14, 2013

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a worm

I keep feeling my head to see if the hair has grown. Unfortunately my scalp has grown quite tough while I've been bald over the last 3 months so as each little hair follicles punches through it has the consistency of coarse sandpaper.
Duncan refuses to comment on it every day when I say "Do you think my hair has grown?" "I'm only going to comment once a week" he replied. I normally have a haircut every 5 weeks so I am hoping there might be some progress by then.
It feels quite fuzzy wuzzy now, but too small yet to be making a call about colour or curliness.

3 comments:

  1. I thought Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, Was he?

    I totally sympathise with Fuzzy Wuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know about fuzzy wuzzy the bear... who is fuzzy wuzzy the worm?

    ReplyDelete