Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Family Christmas 2016

 What a great pleasure it was to have all our children, grandchildren and my two sisters together in the same place. It was for 4 short days and unfortunately I was plagued by hernia popouts due to the rather steep step into the caravan, and the determination to just enjoy every minute despite the pain. I hope you will enjoy these photos just as much as I have looking back at them.


Two grandaughters Millie (15) and Claudia (1)

Millie and her Dad, Rua Millie looked gorgeous on Christmas day. OK Rua looks quite sharp here also.

Claudia and her Dad, Simon

Theo 5, and great auntie Lyn have a wack at the swing ball

Claudia sits up all by herself

Jackie checks the table decorations
 Jackie had organised a gratitude tree on which we all had to write something we were grateful for this year.
Simon and Claudia

Entree on Christmas day - Christmas wreaths by Millie

Moist turkey on the Weber

Fruit salad and pavlova by Alex

Brother, Sister.

Dense Pohutukawa blossom

Claudia crashes out.

Simon (Claudia) Jackie and Heather ponder over the beer tasting on Christmas Eve.
Simon won the mystery questions on the beer tasting night with his full and comprehensive answers such as "I would like to share this beer with Al Brown at one of his restaurants with a blue cheese and mushroom burger" However Duncan won the one for the slogan for Pale face ale: " Pale face, My place, I've got a case."
More beer tasting

Alex, Theo and Millie wait for the present opening.
We all bought silver decorations for the tree and Alex helped some of us make things with his 3D pen - although this was more difficult than I thought!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some great photos this year Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I've learned how to transfer them so easily so look for heaps of BLOGS from me this year.

    ReplyDelete