Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A visit to Dunedin.

No particular reason for our trip to Dunedin - except that Duncan had a free fare from his credit card. So apart from the free sector we went on all the unpopular flights over Waitangi weekend. Its good to see them in their home environment rather than just at Ohiwa. This is Alex's environment - very electronically focussed. I think Jill will tidy it up when he leaves home.


Alex agreed to make me a tag for my car keys. Here we are designing it on the computer

Alex and the 3 D printer

This is sort of the base to add strength to it.

Just about finished. I have it on my car key ring. Just love it!

One night we went to madame Wu's. The food is malaysian street hawker food. I think I ordered unwisely and really fancied what other people had.
Still loosing my hair a bit due to the warfarin so I have cleverly substituted palm frond to give it height and volume.
Millie and Duncan

Very interesting watching Millie's make-up session before we left.

And here is the finished product in the newly bought top.
We also went to the Settlers museum. We could spend heaps more time here., really fascinated by the examples of the homes that early settlers would have made when they first arrived.

The structure behind the chest is a bed - a bit flimsy.
I'm sorry this post has taken so long to get up. I will endeavour to be more timely with the next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment