Wednesday, March 21, 2018

New Things at our place

Its taken us a while to get around to reorganising the front of our property after the neighbour's tree annihilated our fence and letterbox  - Steve panelbeated our old letterbox so if you'd sent me a letter I'd still have got it. I see we have still got some Junk Mail even though we have put up a sign. I must check - I think the sign must be on the letterbox to count.


I've given in and bought a kneeler for doing the garden. Its not so much the kneeling part I will use, but the handles to hoist myself back up. Of course I am hoping to work on my tummy muscles once the stitches come out - but I feel that maybe I would decide to do just a little gardening and not be able to get back up until Duncan got hungry and came looking for me with a "When's tea?"

No comments:

Post a Comment