Friday, March 6, 2009

Paris in the Spring?

Well this is what we wore in Paris in July when we were last there so I am starting to reassess what clothes I will need while there. Maybe I will need to buy more...??? The grapes are on "hold" at present while we get through lots of scrappy weather. We are very concerned that we will end up with a really horrific week where we have to get almost everything off. However we have scheduled the first of the handpicks for next Wednesday. Its the taking off of the nets which slows us down.
So in the meantime I am spending my time filling in the gaps in our itinerary to France due to kick off on April 14th. It is all working out horrendously expensive with the ghastly exchange rate, but we are ignoring that.
School has been a bit of a breeze with only two classes - 8hours of teaching time +meetings etc.
I had one of my students from last year say to me "We're missing you this year Mrs Bush" which was sweet. I may have to take on more classes next year to pay the credit card off for this trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment