Saturday, October 31, 2009

40 Days and 40 nights

Some of you will have heard of my exciting plan to loose 4kg in 40 days. To this end I have devised these little diet cards which insist on 2 forms of exercise, restrict my protein, carbohydrate and wine intake. As you can see most cards have a star on them, but days 3 doesn't - and another day 3 had to be done. Hopefully this will enable me to be svelte in my wedding dress! Simon informs me yesterday that there is 63days to the wedding, so I hope to get my 40 days done reasonably soon, or I'll be on dieter's rations on Christmas day! I am on day 6 today, but sadly it is a redo.
And finally, I have finished the jigsaw puzzle that Warren (vineyard manager) lent me from his Mum (who is addicted). I did it while I was in recovery mode, but the sky was last to be done, and took ages. She has lent me one to do at Xmas - only 750 not 1000 pieces this time.
Jo's husband (see last blog) has been flown to Waikato as Gisborne only has one ventilator and they dont want him to be kept on it over the weekend incase there is a car accident. Dawn's motherinlaw has had a heart attack. so many medical updates this week!! What a bugger it is getting old. (Oh, have I already said that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment