Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hatching a plan

I sure was impressed with the tread on Simon's new running shoes and decided I needed a bit of a revamp where the rubber meets the road. Then last week I saw that the Toyota people had released the 09 signature class toyoata corolla hatchbacks, so when it was raining on Thursday I emailed Duncan to see whether he wanted to play golf or come car buying. There were two on the lot. The darker one was cheaper but had far more kms on it, so I am getting the metallic baby blue one. There was a rip on the back of one of the seats, so I am hoping to get that fixed and also a tow bar for the Christmas travel.



I dont take possession until these jobs are done so trying not to ding my old car any further - boy that sure lessens the tradein value!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I did read this blog. Very exciting. Looking forward to having a drive!!

    ReplyDelete