Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Wonderful Granddaughters

Aren't granddaughters great? On holiday Millie got all her makeup out and took me through it all. Its hard as an old person to keep up will all the trends. I was particularly taken with the vibrating mascara as my eye-lashes have got even shorter since chemo made them all fall out.

Then I did makeup for Millie - soft and subtle  mainly because I found it hard to define her cheekbones. We only had one hairclip for the hair so had to go for that soft tousled look.

The glamorous looking coat is actually Millie's Sheep onesie , but still she looks like a movie star.

Claudia reminds me of Jill as a baby.

I'm sure you can see some likenesses!!!!

Here's our happy Claudia playing with Grandad.




Happy days with my grandchildren!


No comments:

Post a Comment