Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Toes are coming to town!

 Here are the fruits of my labours - wouldn't you know it - done on the day we got to 30 degrees. Still the taste is magnificent and it is very difficult to get tins of nectarines whereas it is easy to get apricots and peaches.
 And the best thing of all is that out of two buckets of fruit this is all the waste we had.
Had my yearly pedicure indulgence this morning and now I am all ready to join Santa in the merry red outfits! I have just made the mint and pecan stuffing for the lamb and I'm off to the butchers so that he can organise that with better knife and knotting skills than I have. Holidays must be soon as even Duncan has written a list of what clothes he wants to take up (so that they can be washed in time to take them up clean)

No comments:

Post a Comment