Friday, February 20, 2009

Committment and Dedication c&d

Some days I look at my BLOG to see if anybody else has done one for me. Its quite a committment to keep a blog up to date. I have just done some gardening and that's quite a committment too. I had to get a thisle out that was growing up through a rose bush. Gosh that was a challenge.

School has been quite fun lately. My commerce class has to do an industry study so we are doing grapegrowing and wine. I've had them out here working out what it costs to set up a vineyard. We are going to the crushing plant next, then the winery. I wonder if we will be allowed to taste anything. My maths class is doing algebra, and all kids love it when they get the patterns!

Duncan has this theory that golf demands c&d yet this Thursday, after playing Sat, Mon and Tues he still couldn't putt! Here is a picture of my golfing mates and me as we enjoy a cool drink after a game. The elderly lady - who is Sandy's mum - is the only one of us who is an 18holer!!

Putting a photo on requires c&d for me. The writing takes 10minutes and the photo the best part of an hour.
Now how did I do that? It will be all new to me again next time when I try to put another photo on.

No comments:

Post a Comment