Monday, February 2, 2009

Moving on up



Even though some of my friends are turning 60 things are still happening for us. Last weekend I held a Hens night for my tramping friend Anna. Widowed a number of years ago she has found happiness with an old friend and we are all delighted. Of course being me, I had a tightly scripted series of activities - which seemed to work with the group of her friends - and by the end of the night - my new friends!




O goodness they said I could change it once it was here but now I cant seem to.


Feeling very exhausted at the moment with scholl starting and trying to get the netting on

2 comments:

  1. I know how annoying it is putting photos up and things not working, so I won't hassle you for spelling school wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither will i.

    But I will hassle you for not finishing the sent

    ReplyDelete