Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day18

Duncan has another early start so I have another sleep in , do the housework and go for a walk with Diane Christie  and her granddaughter Sable. We go to the skate park, along the river bank and then to Provisions for morning tea , another park and then I head back to the camping ground via Saint Mary McKillop cottage (photo). She stayed there when she was helping to get a convent going in Arrowtown.
I finished my book  and fell asleep on the couch in the caravan. I woke up parched!
Duncan was back just after 6 pm.  It had been a rewarding day apart from being roundly abused when he reminded some players about slow play. It was Sir Ian Botham (former British cricketer) and one of the amateurs  playing. It was a good positive day with good comments from his superiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment